When you visit the Marchese Health Care website, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and other personal information. Marchese Health Care ensures the privacy, safety and security of this information.
Marchese Health Care collects personal information only as necessary to provide you with the information that may be of interest to you and also for any information you may have to improve our website. Marchese Health Care will not sell, rent, give away or disclose your personal information to any unrelated company, organization or individual without your permission.
Marchese Health Care may from time to time request information for market research purposes. Such information is always optional and as with any personal information cannot be shared with any other party without your permission. Your email address will not be shared with any other organization without your permission.
How we protect your Personal Health Information
- We have policies and procedures to govern privacy
- Our Privacy officer may audit your personal health information to see who has accessed it
- We store your personal health information in controlled areas
- We have identification badges, electronic user names, passwords and a secure network
- We destroy personal health information beyond retention guidelines or additional copies by shredding it to render it useless